Access problems with HP scanner
Author Message
 Access problems with HP scanner

Hi,

        I would like to know if anyone is familiar on how I can make access communicate with a HP scanner. I'm trying to scan signatures into a field in a table but for some apparent reason it is not working. If anyone has any ideas I'd gladly appreciate your help.

                                                                                Law

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner

2. Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner

3. TWAIN HP/Scanner Inte

4. TWAIN HP/Scanner Interface

5. Looking for HP Scanner Toolkit

6. Help... VB4 to run HP Scanner

7. Controlling HP Scanner from VB

8. Controlling HP 5P Scanner from VB 5.0

9. Find a Direct Support for Hp Scanjet Twain Scanner

10. Printing Problems with HP 600 and HP 800 series printers

11. HELP accessing HP Unix Server From VB 4.0

12. Need infor on VB-Oracle (HP) access