How to disable Word's controlbox?
Author Message
 How to disable Word's controlbox?

Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:42:11 GMT
 How to disable Word's controlbox?
If you mean, the (VBA Toolset) controlbox

Try

    CommandBars("Control Toolbox").Visible = False

Otherwise, kindly rephrase your question.

Krgrds,
Perry

Sun, 23 Oct 2005 04:45:24 GMT

1. How to disable Word's controlbox?

2. Disable the ControlBox (Window CloseButton)

3. disable "X" (close button) in ControlBox

4. How I can disable a menu in the ControlBox Form

5. Disable/Hide MDIForm ControlBox

6. I'd like to use word with all macros disabled *and* without getting annoying msg

7. Word 2000 addin runs but is sometimes silently disabled in Word XP

8. ole - Word -- How do I disable Word SAVE menu-selection

9. Word'7 Vs. Word'9

10. 'Enable / Disable' macro message

11. Disable 'Back buttoning' from site

12. IDocHostUIHandler , disable 'show pictures' in WebBrowser