creating a Counting field in a query
Author Message
 creating a Counting field in a query

Does anyone know how to create a field in a query that will just add 1
to itself for each record. i.e. act like an autonumber field? 1,2,3,4
etc.

Tue, 31 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 creating a Counting field in a query

Quote:
> Does anyone know how to create a field in a query that will just add 1
> to itself for each record. i.e. act like an autonumber field? 1,2,3,4
> etc.

You can use the recordset property AbsolutePosition to determine the row
number in a recordset (Access97).

Tue, 31 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Program crash when asking for Query.Fields.Count

2. create table query creates strange fields

3. create table query creates strange fields

4. Creating form query counting records in table?

5. Creating a text/html from query field data

6. How do you Create Paramter Field in Show SQL Query

7. How do I Create an Auto Number Field Using a DDL query

8. How do I create a query then use data bound controls on the query

9. Query record count

10. Sub Query - Count

11. Dynamic Counter in a Table or a Query to Count Records (Q199679)

12. Counting Records in a Query