Open event in a COM Add-in
Author Message
 Open event in a COM Add-in

Sorry for re-posting.

Thanks Brian. But I actually linked in Project Object library in VB. That is
how I got access to the ActiveProject object. I tried entering Project_Open
event in Connect.dsr with the same signature and all, but the event never
gets called. Do I have to create a Class Module etc., like demonstrated in a
certain Microsoft's example?

Quote:
> Definitely possible.  You just link in the Project Object library in VB,
and
> all of those objects are available to your app.

> > Hi,

> > In Project2000 VBA, I have access to Project_Open, Project_Activate
> events.
> > Is there any way of getting these events in a COM Add-in written in VB?

> > Thanks,
> > Hafeez

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 22:03:07 GMT

1. Project Open event in a COM Add-in

2. Project Open event in a COM Add-in

3. Trapping Project Open Event in COM Add-in

4. OnDisconnection event in a COM Addin

5. Word com add-in and button click events

6. Multithreading in Com Add in blocks Outlook Event Handlers

7. How to enable the Inbox ItemAdd event in a COM AddIn

8. Call VBA or COM Add-in methods from Forms events (vbscript)

9. OnDisconnection event in a COM addin

10. Handling Project events from COM add-in

11. using COM/DCOM within a COM-Addin ???

12. ATL COM Component firing events into VBScript event sink