How detect folder that messages are incomming
Author Message
 How detect folder that messages are incomming

Sometimes when the user create rules to automatically move
messages from inbox to another folder. In that moment I
need to know to where this mail was moved. My VBA code
doesnt work. I believe that rules run before that my code.

- Its possible get the folder name of incomming message ?
- Its possible make a vba code run before than rules ?
- Its possible capture the informations about rules ?

Thanks in advance,
Tiago

Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:39:00 GMT

1. Detecting unread message(s) in folder and highlighting all folders above

2. Detecting unread message(s) in folder and highlighting all folders above

3. How to detect an incomming mail

4. Detecting incomming BCC-ed email

5. Detecting incomming BCC-ed email

6. Removing text from a incomming message

7. Saving New Message or Reply Message to Exch Folder

8. Detecting Messages in Message Que?

9. how to detect if I am connected?

10. Detecting when i am online

11. Detecting when i am online