Automate to open others mailboxes
Author Message
 Automate to open others mailboxes

Hi all

I want to automate Outlook 2000 and outlook XP Clients. I need to add
several shared Mailboxes which are stored on the Exchange 2000 Server.
Manually I can add the Mailboxes to the Outlook Profile.

Is there a possibility to add other peoples shared mailboxes (in
particular the calendar is shared) with a script or a little tool at
user logon (logon script)?

I really thank you for hints or solutions.

Patrick Mller
MCSE W2K

Mon, 07 Jun 2004 23:19:27 GMT
 Automate to open others mailboxes
You sure can, but only with Extended MAPI (C++/Delphi). See Q171636 for details.

Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
http://www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy  - Outlook, CDO
and MAPI Developer Tool

Quote:
> Hi all

> I want to automate Outlook 2000 and outlook XP Clients. I need to add
> several shared Mailboxes which are stored on the Exchange 2000 Server.
> Manually I can add the Mailboxes to the Outlook Profile.

> Is there a possibility to add other peoples shared mailboxes (in
> particular the calendar is shared) with a script or a little tool at
> user logon (logon script)?

> I really thank you for hints or solutions.

> Patrick Mller
> MCSE W2K

Tue, 08 Jun 2004 02:30:11 GMT

1. Excel file opened in IE3 - on one machine starts Excel, others does not

2. File opened by others

3. open different mailbox

4. Open many User-Mailboxes that are not in Outlook-Bar

5. Opening another user's mailbox

6. Need to open multiple mailboxes in outlook with vba

7. Opening another mailbox in Outlook with VBA

8. POP3 Mailbox, Check for Mail Number in Mailbox ?

9. automate opening Word

10. How do I automate outlook to open a public folder

11. Need to automate opening .pst file

12. automate powerpoint: can't open file