Date Functions
Author Message
 Date Functions

I am using Access 2000.  I would like to be able to
reference a date similar to how it works in Outlook, so I
know there must be a function somewhere.

Let's say that something (like the exterminator coming)
happens on the first and third Tuesdays of each month.  On
a form, I would like there to be a label that says
something like "The next date the exterminator will be
here is " & that date.  I would also like the date field
to default to that date, but I could use the same function.

I'd like this because we require our tenants to be home
when the exterminator comes and sometimes, when they call
very close to the date he's supposed to be here, they may
not be available and may want it for the next time instead.

Any ideas how I can do this, without physically setting up
a table with all these dates?

Thank you in advance for any information (or websites) you
may provide.  (Don't worry...I'll thank you upon receipt
of the info, too!)

J...

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 03:40:41 GMT
 Date Functions
[...]

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 03:40:44 GMT

1. Calculating future date from date function

2. Date to Serial/Serial to Date functions

3. International Dates and VB Date Functions

4. 4 digit date w date function

5. dates and date functions

6. prob with ambiguous dates and vb date functions

7. VB Date/Time datatype and VB date functions

8. VB Date datatype and VB Date functions

9. VB Date/Time datatypes and VB date functions

10. Date function

11. Date() function

12. Access 2000 date function