Create custom control in form using code (code wizard adding ocx to form)
Author Message
 Create custom control in form using code (code wizard adding ocx to form)

I have a code wizard I created which generates Access 2002 forms and code.
All works fine when generating Access controls.  Here's some sample code to
create a textbox on a form.

Set ctl = CreateControl(frmNew.Name, acTextBox, , "", "", 4308, intLabel_Top
+ 308)

I created a custom ocx control in VB6 for a special label, and now I want
this wizard to add it the forms it generates.  Its already referenced and is
in the access toolbar where I can drag it to a form.  What code should I use
to add it to a form programmatically?

Thanks.

--
George Padvorac

Sun, 16 Jan 2005 03:13:52 GMT

1. Windows forms designer automatically adds code that sets properties of custom controls

2. Repost: Error creating form and controls from code in my add-in

3. Search code for create form wizard

4. How to add code to form and controls from my Add-In

5. How to set all forms to the same custom menu using code

6. Using code to add records through a form.

7. adding custom form wizard to VB IDE

8. Add custom ocx onto form programmically

9. custom form control: Cannot view design view of forms that inherit this form

10. How to Create Custom Wizard (something like c++ Custom Wizard) In VB.Net

11. Form Designer code / form design window not synched on FlexGrid control

12. Code Example to Produce an Add-In Wizard Like the Database From Wizard