can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time
Author Message
 can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

Please do not duplicate the same posting in multiple newsgroups. In the rare
instances where posting in more than one newsgroup is required, please post
a single message with both newsgroups in the header. That way the questions
and answers all stay together and only one message needs to be stored on the
network server. The way you have posted here is considered spam. Thank you.

You have posted your vb question about Internet Explorer in multiple Word
newsgroups. You might want to try a Visual Basic group (rather than vba) or
an IE group.
--
Charles Kenyon

Word New User FAQ & Web Directory:

Microsoft's Legal Users' Guide)

See also the MVP FAQ: <URL: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ; which is awesome!
from my ignorance and your wisdom.

Quote:

> I am trying to use Visual Basic to program a simple code to launch

Internet Explorer and open an url each time.
Quote:

> can it be done in command line , seems like :

> call ie.exe\www.abc.com\test1.asp
> call ie.exe\www.abc.com\test2.asp
> ..

> thanks in advance

> mik

Thu, 12 Aug 2004 01:18:50 GMT

1. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

2. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

3. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

4. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

5. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

6. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

7. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

8. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

9. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

10. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

11. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time

12. can I use command line to launch internet explorer and open one url each time