code for excel vba command button macro sheet protect and password
Author Message
 code for excel vba command button macro sheet protect and password

I really need to create a command button macro in excel that allows you to
protect and unprotect sheet1 with a password

Thanks
ben

Sun, 28 Nov 2004 21:48:24 GMT
 code for excel vba command button macro sheet protect and password
Hi Ben,

Quote:
> I really need to create a command button macro in excel that allows you to
> protect and unprotect sheet1 with a password

Please post this question to public.excel.programming. This is a WORD
newsgroup...

Cindy Meister

Thu, 02 Dec 2004 20:07:18 GMT

1. Password Protect Excel sheet in VBA?

2. Excel VBA - protecting sheets

3. Start a Excel VBA routine from a button in spread sheet

4. VBA coding to call an Excel VBA macro from Outlook

5. Excel sheet with VBA-code on a NT OS

6. Command button doesn't execute macro when added via code

7. (Excel) Accessing macro VB code for existing buttons

8. Open a protect Excel-sheet

9. ADO, Excel, protected sheet, select fails

10. Save Excel file without Macro code in VBA

11. Subdata sheet - How do I expand with a macro command of VB

12. Password Protected Macro in Normal.dot