Access 2000 Package and Deployment Wizard
Author Message
 Access 2000 Package and Deployment Wizard

Something strange is happening using the package and
deployment wizard in Access 2000.  During the creation of
the CAB and setup files, the wizard creates a support
subdirectory in which it copies all files used in the
CAB.  A DLL used by an ocx control I'm referencing in the
application has its filesize change when it gets copied
into the support directory.  The CAB file is created using
this "truncated" file and it causes the install to fail.
I can copy the correct file into the support directory and
create the CAB from scratch, but I'd like to know what's
going on!.  Any ideas.

Sun, 21 Mar 2004 04:28:24 GMT

1. Package/Deployment Wizard - Access 2000

2. Package & Deployment Wizard in Outlook 2000

3. Can Package and Deployment Wizard handle COM packages?

4. office xp developer packaging wizard and Access 2000

5. Package and deployment and windows 2000

6. Package and deployment and windows 2000

7. Package and deployment and windows 2000

8. Package and Deployment wizard does not load

9. Packaging and Deployment Wizard

10. Com Addin - Package & Deployment Wizard

11. Building the cabinet file in Package and Deployment Wizard

12. Package & Deployment Wizard - error