App.path
Author Message
 App.path

Hello guys !!

Does anybody knows whether there is an equivalent in VBA of App.path
which is in Visual Basic? ..or if there is something equivalent.
I need to know the current path of my VBA application.

Thank you
Marios

Fri, 30 Jul 2004 06:39:17 GMT
 App.path
Marios:

CurrentDB.Name returns the full path and filename of the currently open MDB, and
to parse out just the path (it's all on one line):

Left$(CurrentDB.Name, Len(CurrentDB.Name) - Len(Dir$(CurrentDB.Name)))

--
Bruce M. Thompson, Microsoft Access MVP

Quote:
>>No Email, Please. Keep all communications

    within the newsgroups so that all might benefit.<<

Quote:
> Hello guys !!

> Does anybody knows whether there is an equivalent in VBA of App.path
> which is in Visual Basic? ..or if there is something equivalent.
> I need to know the current path of my VBA application.

> Thank you
> Marios

Fri, 30 Jul 2004 09:30:37 GMT
 App.path

Quote:
> Does anybody knows whether there is an equivalent in VBA of App.path
> which is in Visual Basic? ..or if there is something equivalent.
> I need to know the current path of my VBA application.

What app hosts your application?  PowerPoint, Word, Access, Excel ...?

In PowerPoint, your code might be in a PPT file or in an PPA (ie, an add-in)

Fri, 30 Jul 2004 12:01:19 GMT

1. Paths and App.Path

2. using application path (app.path)

3. App.Path only returning short path name - Why?

4. app.path only returns short path name

5. Help: App.Path returns 8.3 path in VB4/Win95

6. app-path and mdb-path

7. App.Path returns "short" path name

8. URGENT: app.path

9. Using app.path