New to Outlook Object Model
Author Message
 New to Outlook Object Model

I miss word and excells record macro command, it gives
you very good tips on how to use office object model to
automate a given task.

I need to automate the processing of messages in a folder
in my inbox. How do I manipulate messages or items in a
folder. Does anybody know about a source where I can get
a quick introduction to the Outlook Object Model

Thanks
Luis Reyna

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 05:43:21 GMT
 New to Outlook Object Model
www.microeye.com has a pdf file that contains the Outlook Object Model.
www.slipstick.com is a great resource for developing with Outlook.

--
Patricia Cardoza
Outlook MVP

~Please post all replies to the newsgroup~

I miss word and excells record macro command, it gives
you very good tips on how to use office object model to
automate a given task.

I need to automate the processing of messages in a folder
in my inbox. How do I manipulate messages or items in a
folder. Does anybody know about a source where I can get
a quick introduction to the Outlook Object Model

Thanks
Luis Reyna

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 07:49:06 GMT
 New to Outlook Object Model
Thanks, I had just already looked at www.slipstick.com and
it looks great

Quote:

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 12:47:55 GMT

1. using outlook 97 object model with outlook 95?

2. Outlook Object Model in Access + Outlook View Control

3. Outlook Object Model... Need Version of Outlook

4. Report Object Model/Viewer Object Model

5. Security update - Outlook object model

6. Missing Outlook Object Model events?

7. Outlook Object Model and CDO

8. CDO vs. Outlook Object Model

9. Access folder ACL via Outlook object model?

10. Outlook Object Model

11. Distribution list item in outlook object model..???Help please

12. Accessing right click menus - outlook's object model