Boolean PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Author Message
 Boolean PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've used the following code to add a column to a table.

Dim dbCurr As Database
Dim tdfCurr As TableDef
Dim fldNew As Object

Set dbCurr = CurrentDb()
Set tdfCurr = dbCurr.TableDefs("table")
Set fldNew = tdfCurr.CreateField(strFieldName, dbBoolean)
tdfCurr.Fields.Append fldNew

Does anyone know an instruction in VBA to make the representation of the new
boolean field a checkbox??????????
Thanx
Jelle

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Boolean PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEASE stop multiposting to more than one newsgroup. You are making me wish
I had never helped you by continuing to do this!!!

--
MichKa
"Cause it's a bittersweet symphony, thats life..."  -- The Verve

random junk of dubious value, at the multilingual,
no scripts required, http://www.trigeminal.com/

Quote:
> I've used the following code to add a column to a table.

> Dim dbCurr As Database
> Dim tdfCurr As TableDef
> Dim fldNew As Object

> Set dbCurr = CurrentDb()
> Set tdfCurr = dbCurr.TableDefs("table")
> Set fldNew = tdfCurr.CreateField(strFieldName, dbBoolean)
> tdfCurr.Fields.Append fldNew

> Does anyone know an instruction in VBA to make the representation of the
new
> boolean field a checkbox??????????
> Thanx
> Jelle

Sat, 09 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Yes/No and VBA Boolean problem

2. Boolean Problems

3. Please Help!!! SQL Update with boolean problem.

4. Problem/Bug With Boolean Values

5. Boolean Vb localization problem with IIS4

6. Problems with boolean expression evaluation

7. Weird problem with VB query of boolean field

8. Boolean Vbscript and localization problem

9. byref boolean parameter problems

10. Problems with Bit/Boolean database columns

11. Problems with Bit/Boolean columns

12. Problem of Passing Boolean Parameter to CR8.0