Can't use Answer Wizard or Index in VBA help - mouse cursor problem
Author Message
 Can't use Answer Wizard or Index in VBA help - mouse cursor problem

Has anyone else had a problem with the mouse cursor displaying a "change
width" image when trying to type in the Answer Wizrd or Index boxes in VBA
help? It prevents me from "clicking" in the box in order to type.

Does not happen with regular Word help.

OS: Windows 2000 (SP2)
Word: 2000 (SR1)
Mouse: Intellimouse (Intellipoint driver 4.0.0.657)

Newt

Sun, 11 Jul 2004 21:35:19 GMT

1. Problem: mouse cursor doesn't change its appearance over the edge of the form

2. Internet 'hand' mouse cursor

3. 'Canned' data in VB program

4. when i using vb 6 setup wizard install problems, it's met some bugs

5. PLEASE HELP - Indexes Creating CDX files for FoxPro 2.x DBF's Using VB4.0

6. Mouse cursor won't stay set.

7. Why doesn't Mouse Button 2 return a List Index

8. Why doesn't Mouse 2 return list index

9. AddNew Problem with DataForm Wizard (No Answer On languages.vb newsgroup)

10. I'm daunted by Package and Dep wizard problems - is there help in sight

11. Problems with Access/Outlook 2K VBA when run using NT's AT command

12. using a text mode mouse cursor.