combo box Click event not firing
Author Message
 combo box Click event not firing

Hi! I'm quite new to developing for outlook, although i'm quite familiar
with VB so I have a good understanding how this stuff works and have been
quite successful in the past day in figuring stuff out. But for the life of
me, I can't the the click event to fire when I enter and change the value of
my ComboBox named cbDiscipline. Here's the code:

Sub cbDiscipline_Click()

MsgBox "You fired the click event "

End sub

Am I missing something???? Thx in advance

Sat, 17 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 combo box Click event not firing
Click events only fire for unbound controls.  If the control is bound to a
field, no click event occurs; you must use the PropertyChange or
CustomPropertyChange events instead.

--
Phil Seeman,
TeamScope Software

Quote:
> Hi! I'm quite new to developing for outlook, although i'm quite familiar
> with VB so I have a good understanding how this stuff works and have been
> quite successful in the past day in figuring stuff out. But for the life
of
> me, I can't the the click event to fire when I enter and change the value
of
> my ComboBox named cbDiscipline. Here's the code:

> Sub cbDiscipline_Click()

> MsgBox "You fired the click event "

> End sub

> Am I missing something???? Thx in advance

Sat, 17 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. click event not firing if lost_focus is firing first

2. GotFocus event not firing for Combo Box

3. Setting Combo box ListIndex initiates Combo box Click event

4. Clicking outside combobox trigger click event of the combo box

5. Firing up the Click Event in a Combo when ListIndex is defined

6. Click-Event does not fire

7. Button Click Event Not Firing !

8. First Click In UserControl DataGrid Does Not Fire An Event

9. ESC still fires Validating events but clicking the Cancel button does not

10. Click and MouseUp events not firing

11. TreeView Not firing click event

12. Click Event Fired By Data Changed in DbCombo box