Keep updated copy of this task on my task list
Author Message
 Keep updated copy of this task on my task list

Can someone tell me how I, after assigning a task to someone,
can change the 'Keep Updated copy of this task on my task list' bit?

Please give me the VB- or VBA-code or the property-name that I must set

Thankx

Tue, 29 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Keep updated copy of this task on my task list
I don't  think there is a property associated with that. I believe it's an
unbound control that takes action depending on the user's choice.

--
Sue Mosher
Author of

> Can someone tell me how I, after assigning a task to someone,
> can change the 'Keep Updated copy of this task on my task list' bit?

> Please give me the VB- or VBA-code or the property-name that I must set

> Thankx

Tue, 29 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. "Keep updated copy" of task

2. outlook task assign & keep updated copy problem

3. keep copy of assigned Task on my list

4. Adding tasks to a named task list

5. VBA task insert into an existing task list?

6. Hiding Task ID in Task List

7. How do I keep an app from appearing in the TASK LIST

8. need help on ending a task in windows task list

9. Program ID does not appear in Task Bar and Task List

10. Removing a task from the WinNT task list...

11. To-do list (task list) and reminder

12. How do I get the list of programs in the task list (vb5Pro)