Public Folder Permission
Author Message
 Public Folder Permission

Hi,
Could you please help me? I want programmatically set permission for public
folder. How can I do it using Outlook object model?

Thank you for advance,
Alexander

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 16:57:03 GMT
 Public Folder Permission
Outlook doesn't cover that. You can use CDO and the ACL COM component; see
http://www.slipstick.com/dev/exstech.htm

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

> Hi,
> Could you please help me? I want programmatically set permission for
public
> folder. How can I do it using Outlook object model?

> Thank you for advance,
> Alexander

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:02:27 GMT
 Public Folder Permission
You can read permissions using CDO, but you cannot modify
them. See:
http://www.cdolive.com/cdo5.htm#ReadFolderPermissions

Dave

Quote:

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:07:11 GMT
 Public Folder Permission
Thank you for you reply, Sue!

Alexander

Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:35:04 GMT

1. Public Folder permissions

2. Public Folder Permissions

3. Public Folder Permissions

4. Create Exchange Public Folders with Specified ACL Permissions with VB

5. Create Exchange Public Folders with Specified ACL Permissions

6. Deleting a Public Folder Mail Item Does not work - Even with right permissions

7. Public Folder Client Permissions

8. Adding Permissions to Access Public Folders

9. Create Exchange Public Folders with Specified ACL Permissions with VB

10. Syncing public folders with local folders automatically

11. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

12. Public Folder Contact folders.