Transferring standard contact data from standard contact forms into contact custom forms
Author Message
 Transferring standard contact data from standard contact forms into contact custom forms

Hi folks.

We have a company contacts public folder already (that holds 198 records),
however, the existing contact form structure that holds all the contact info
needed changing very slightly. I have made these changes, but have been
unable to figure out how to update the changes in the public folder so that
the updated form structure can be seen. We use Outlook 98 & Exchange.

Once this is set up it will hopefully be a centralised contact management
solution for our company.

Many thanks and regards for any help you can give,

Nick.
Oxford, England.

Mon, 25 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Transferring standard contact data from standard contact forms into contact custom forms
See http://www.slipstick.com/dev/newdefaultform.htm
--
Sue Mosher
Author of

> Hi folks.

> We have a company contacts public folder already (that holds 198 records),
> however, the existing contact form structure that holds all the contact
info
> needed changing very slightly. I have made these changes, but have been
> unable to figure out how to update the changes in the public folder so
that
> the updated form structure can be seen. We use Outlook 98 & Exchange.

> Once this is set up it will hopefully be a centralised contact management
> solution for our company.

> Many thanks and regards for any help you can give,

> Nick.
> Oxford, England.

Tue, 26 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Retreive current contact index from contact form

2. Cannot mail to Contacts with modified Contact Form

3. Can Not send Mail to Contacts that use a Modified Contact Form

4. Add Contacts to a PublicFolder Contact list

5. best way to sync Outlook contacts with a SQL Server contacts database

6. Find a contact in Outlook contact or in a access database

7. VBA Display selected contacts/people from a Shared contact list

8. Delete Contacts from "Contact " Folder Automatically

9. How do I programmatically link contact to contact?

10. VB send outlook contact to contacts subfolder?

11. From a Contact's details to the Contact folder

12. bring up the select contact dialog in code to return contact(s)