Auto popluate text box with data from another text box
Author Message
 Auto popluate text box with data from another text box

If I have two text boxes, txtName1 and txtName2, how can I
make txtName2 have the data from txtName1?  I have
repeating fields on different pages of a form that I
currently have to type in the repeating data on each page.
Thanks in advance.
Jim

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 02:36:25 GMT
 Auto popluate text box with data from another text box
Hi Jim,

Remove txtName2 and insert a REF field
(insert/cross-referenc) that picks up the info from txtName1
(which is also a bookmark).

Note: I'm assuming you're using fields from the FORMS
toolbar.

Quote:
> If I have two text boxes, txtName1 and txtName2, how can I
> make txtName2 have the data from txtName1?  I have
> repeating fields on different pages of a form that I
> currently have to type in the repeating data on each page.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.mvps.org/word
http://go.compuserve.com/MSOfficeForum

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any follow
question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)

Tue, 28 Sep 2004 23:07:11 GMT

1. using VB text boxes data but not text boxes in word 2000

2. Passing Data from VB App Text Box to a Web Page Text Box

3. Text box text on new page text box

4. Auto select text in a text box

5. auto highlight text in text boxes

6. Columns in List box, when inserting text from text box (VBA)

7. update text box with a timer whilst editing same text box

8. Colour Text Box/Class Wrapper for Rich Text Box

9. Tabbing from text box to text box using the enter key

10. Text box to text box

11. Newbie Question - Moving from text box to text box (without tab)

12. Text Box Entry To Text Box Display?