Msgbox
Author Message
 Msgbox

Hi,

in bold and "B" below it. Access 2000 displays built-in error messages the
same way, but I can't figure out how to make it work for custom messages. Is
it possible in A2000?
Alex.

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 06:27:11 GMT
 Msgbox

Quote:

> Hi,

> in bold and "B" below it. Access 2000 displays built-in error messages the
> same way, but I can't figure out how to make it work for custom messages. Is
> it possible in A2000?
> Alex.

There is a way to acheive this in Access 2000. Look here for the solution:

http://www.mvps.org/access/bugs/bugs0035.htm

--
Hope this helps
Tony Oakley (MVP)

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 17:51:31 GMT
 Msgbox
Thanks, Tony.

Quote:

> > Hi,

"A"
> > in bold and "B" below it. Access 2000 displays built-in error messages
the
> > same way, but I can't figure out how to make it work for custom
messages. Is
> > it possible in A2000?
> > Alex.

> There is a way to acheive this in Access 2000. Look here for the solution:

> http://www.mvps.org/access/bugs/bugs0035.htm

> --
> Hope this helps
> Tony Oakley (MVP)

Mon, 07 Jun 2004 07:12:30 GMT

1. MsgBox gives a 'Permission denied: 'MsgBox'' error

2. MsgBox gives a 'Permission denied: 'MsgBox'' error

3. Q: How can I format the MsgBox text?

4. pull VB variables (report msgbox) into a query

5. manipulate text in the msgbox function

6. Close a MsgBox from code

7. MsgBox actions not working

8. Formatting text in a MsgBox

9. @ code msgbox not working

10. NewbieQ: MsgBox on Form Open

11. Refer to Me![control-name] in MsgBox

12. Display an Array in a MsgBox?