Add custom ocx onto form programmically
Author Message
 Add custom ocx onto form programmically

I know it can be done...I just can't seem to get the
syntax to programmically add a custom control to a form on
the form's initialization routine.

A CommandButton can be added by

Dim Something as Object
 Set Something = UserForms1.Controls.Add _
("forms.CommandButton.1")

But when I try to apply that code to the custom control
it states..."Invalid Class String".
 The control name comes from ANFADS, the ocx is called
corepsiv3.ocx and it is named psicore1. So I have played
around with the various names to try to get it to work.

Does any one else have experience getting a custom control
to work that can help?

Thank you.
Cynthia

Mon, 11 Apr 2005 23:32:23 GMT

1. Create custom control in form using code (code wizard adding ocx to form)

2. VB4.0-32 OCX CreateObject vs drag onto form

3. How? Edit/Add a Record Programmically

4. Adding toolbar programmically

5. Please Help - Adding custom control OCX files

6. HELP - Adding Tables Programmically

7. how to get custom form and send custom form from VB

8. Getting Page Custom Properties onto a new page

9. drag-and-drop from Data Environment designer onto custom control

10. adding fields to custom form

11. Adding menu items to custom forms using Outlook 98

12. Can I add a custom receipint field to an outlook form