With Code Close WEB toolbar?
Author Message
 With Code Close WEB toolbar?

Is there a line o code that can close the web toolbar when I dont want it
open??

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 With Code Close WEB toolbar?
Hi James,

This will do it

DoCmd.ShowToolbar "WEB", acToolbarNo

Mik

James San Filippo skrev i meddelelsen ...

Quote:
>Is there a line o code that can close the web toolbar when I dont want it
>open??

Sat, 03 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. With Code Close WEB toolbar?

2. HTML or JSCRIPT code to close web browser

3. Automatically closing down Access using code after a Modal window has been closed

4. reports 97 /how to make a toolbar with a close report button

5. Closeing a toolbar when document is closed

6. 3 ???s: Closing a toolbar, e-mail macro, noChangeVisible

7. Disallow the web toolbar

8. Browsing a web page within outlook 2000 launched from a toolbar button

9. Toolbar button to open web site within Outlook

10. Printing from the web - hiding the toolbar

11. Web App close event?

12. Help with closing a web page with an activex dll inside