Get public folder email address
Author Message
 Get public folder email address

Hi,

    Is there any way to get the email address associated with a public
folder on an Exchange Server?

Thanks in advance.

Fri, 30 May 2003 20:51:52 GMT

1. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

2. How can I get/guess email address of a folder under the Public Folder

3. Email address of public folders

4. Get public folder email address

5. Email address from a public contact folder - PLEASE HELP

6. getting email senders Actual Email address

7. getting email senders actual email address

8. Enable a Public folder (contacts) for Outlook address Book

9. Get Public folder (MAPIFolder) from Outlook.Recipient.Address

10. address from Global vs Public folders

11. Changing SMTP addresses of a public folder

12. looking for beginner info on querying global address book, public folders