Outlook Project Conversion to COM AddIn
Author Message
 Outlook Project Conversion to COM AddIn

Hi

I have created a VBA Project to execute file updates when users RAS in to
our NT Server. It is activated by a message with a certain subject only.

Exactly how do I need to proceed to convert my VBAProject.OTM into a COM
addin?

Regards

Hennie

Sun, 06 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Outlook Project Conversion to COM AddIn
Access to VB5/6 and you might want to review the sample at
http://www.microeye.com/outlook/itemscb.htm to see how to implement
different events w/ good documentation to see what gotchas can drive you
crazy.

: Hi
:
: I have created a VBA Project to execute file updates when users RAS in
: our NT Server. It is activated by a message with a certain subject
only.
:
: Exactly how do I need to proceed to convert my VBAProject.OTM into a
COM
: addin?
:
: Regards
:
: Hennie
:
:

Sun, 06 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Outlook Project Conversion to COM AddIn
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library is the definitive resource center for
all MS development products.

: Thanks Neo
:
: I found some samples on www.officevba.com as well, and used that.
Where is
: the IDTExtensibility documented, though? Which other 'beauties" do
I/we need
: to be aware of.
:
: BTW, my code now works brilliantly!
:

: > Access to VB5/6 and you might want to review the sample at
: > http://www.microeye.com/outlook/itemscb.htm to see how to implement
: > different events w/ good documentation to see what gotchas can drive
you
: > crazy.
: >

: > : Hi
: > :
: > : I have created a VBA Project to execute file updates when users
RAS in
: > : our NT Server. It is activated by a message with a certain subject
: > only.
: > :
: > : Exactly how do I need to proceed to convert my VBAProject.OTM into
: > COM
: > : addin?
: > :
: > : Regards
: > :
: > : Hennie
: > :
: > :
: >
: >
:
:

Thu, 10 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. COM Addin for Project

2. MS Project Com addin error

3. Outlook COM AddIn Security

4. How can I insert a Controlbutton into an Outlook form using a COM-Addin

5. custom toolbar through com addin in outlook

6. COM addin under Outlook 98

7. SaveAs Dialog for Outlook Com AddIn

8. How to create a Com AddIn for Outlook 2000 with VB6 standard

9. COM Addin for Outlook 97

10. COM C++ Addin for Outlook 2000 failing

11. COM addin under Outlook 98

12. Deploying an Outlook 2000 COM-AddIn