Problem updating memo field
Author Message
 Problem updating memo field

Access97
Windows98

I have a memo field which VBA updates with an audit trail of record changes.
Once the memo field gets to a certain length (far below its limit) I get the
following error message when I try to do ANYTHING with the field using VBA
(including setting the memo field = "")

Run-Time Error: 3188
Couldn't update: currently locked by another session on this machine.

Any ideas?

Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:56:52 GMT

1. Memo fields - problems reporting 2 memo fields

2. Memo Field Update Problem ADO JET

3. Updating data to a memo field using SQL UPDATE

4. Append memo field to a different memo field

5. ADO Update of Memo Fields

6. updating LongRaw (or Memo) field

7. Updating Memo Fields in MS Access using ADO Parameter / Stored Procedures

8. Using VB 3.0 to Update DBase III Memo Field

9. ADO Update of Memo Fields

10. Update/Insert into An Access2000 Memo field

11. Updating Memo Fields in MS Access using ADO Parameter / Stored Procedures

12. updating Memo/Text Field