deleting file seach
Author Message
 deleting file seach

When opening word..I press open..then there is a pull down
table showing recent file searches...How do i delete those?
Please answer no later than 8-2-2001

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 00:11:33 GMT
 deleting file seach
James....
                     Activate the customise window(dialogbox), then select
the File menu ,select the menu sub item that u want to remove, right click
on the item and select delete. This will help you out.

Mayur

Quote:
> When opening word..I press open..then there is a pull down
> table showing recent file searches...How do i delete those?
> Please answer no later than 8-2-2001

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 06:26:46 GMT

1. Seach for "wildcards" in text files

2. method for seaching for a file by timestamp

3. Smart Delete Files And Smart Delete Folders Routines?

4. Corrected: Deleting Prog Man Grp and Deleting Files

5. Deleting Prog Man Grp and Deleting Files

6. Deleted records when text file is linked as table (#deleted)

7. Search listbox like a seach engine

8. Seaching the text of an email

9. OL2002 Seach object URN?

10. I am seaching vb old version and cpu emulator

11. ADO Seaching

12. Seaches