Read and UnRead items
Author Message
 Read and UnRead items

We are creating a program where items are copied from a group folder to a
personal folder.  Everytime we run the program it searches all the items
from the the group calendar and copies only the items that the personal
folder doesn't have.  We want to put in some code so that the program only
checks the UnRead items in the group calendar because the Read items will
have already been copied earlier.  We want to do this to speed up the
running of the program.

Sun, 24 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Read and UnRead items
Set a Restriction on the Items in the source folder on the
MailItem.Unread boolean property. Then use the collection that is
returned by the Restriction.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]

Quote:
> We are creating a program where items are copied from a group folder
to a
> personal folder.  Everytime we run the program it searches all the
items
> from the the group calendar and copies only the items that the
personal
> folder doesn't have.  We want to put in some code so that the
program only
> checks the UnRead items in the group calendar because the Read items
will
> have already been copied earlier.  We want to do this to speed up
the
> running of the program.

Tue, 26 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mark Items as Read or Unread

2. Outlook - Reading from diferent folders/ read/unread flag

3. Outlook - Reading from diferent folders/ read/unread flag

4. deleted unread items script - interesting behavior

5. Items not being marked as unread

6. Unread Items in Public Folders like in personal Folders

7. Unread Items counter

8. How do I set the read flag on unread mail

9. MapiMessages control MsgNoteText flags unread to read

10. How .Items(5) + .Items.Item(5) ?

11. Running code against an item when read

12. logon/outlook profile - read data from calendar item per VBA