Login name
Author Message
 Login name

I want to now who is login in a computer.

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 16:10:23 GMT
 Login name
Hi Gerrit,

See:
How to get the username of the current user
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MacrosVBA/GetCurUserName.htm

Hope this helps,
Groeten,
Astrid

So that all can benefit from the discussion, please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup.
Visit the MVP Word FAQ site at http://www.mvps.org/word/

Quote:
> I want to now who is login in a computer.

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:15:57 GMT
 Login name
See:

   http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MacrosVBA/GetCurUserName.htm

Quote:

> I want to now who is login in a computer.

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 17:16:15 GMT

1. LDB Viewer -- Need to get NT user login name in addition to computer name

2. retreiving the computer login name and machine name

3. MS Exchange: How can I get current profile name or login name using VB

4. How to get the login Name of the Remote machine, I am having the host name

5. Getting Machine Name/Login Name

6. How to reference Windows NT login name

7. how do I find the access login name

8. Novell Login Names

9. How do I get the current W95 Login Name

10. Novell login name

11. VBA and Win2000 login name for use in MSWord

12. VBA and Win2000 login name for use in MSWord