Outlook form and initial value not saving correctly
Author Message
 Outlook form and initial value not saving correctly

I am attempting to create a message form with Outlook 2000.
I am adding a from field and then trying to add a default address to this
field. Everything looks ok when I publish it but when I open the form to use
it the from field is empty.
I have recreated this several times and usually after the third or fourth
try it saves correctly and works. This time I cannot seem to get it.
I assume I am doing something wrong here but I have no idea what.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Karl

Fri, 12 Mar 2004 22:01:09 GMT

1. form input field initial value truncate after space

2. send/receive from outside Outlook not working correctly

3. Controls on Parent forms not updating correctly?

4. Form is not displayed correctly in VB6

5. MDI Forms - want to HIDE initial form

6. Setting Initial Value In Combo Box

7. Setting Initial Values In A Combo Box

8. Save Dialog initial path

9. DBCombo initial value

10. Changeing the initial value with code

11. VB6: Initial Value of Current Tab on SSTab1 Control

12. Read initials from Outlook adressbook