Does not recognize database objects
Author Message
 Does not recognize database objects

I have Office 2000 and Access 97 installed. If I start Outlook before my
Access 97 app, then Access does not recognize any database object and will
not execute anything within the database.

Thanks for any ideas on what might cause this problem ?

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Does not recognize database objects
been there .... asked here .... got no answer, so this one is in order not
let you feel lonely

HTH
Mario Osorio

P.D.: I reinstalled from windows up ...

Quote:
> I have Office 2000 and Access 97 installed. If I start Outlook before my
> Access 97 app, then Access does not recognize any database object and will
> not execute anything within the database.

> Thanks for any ideas on what might cause this problem ?

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Database object not recognized

2. DAO objects not recognized in modules?

3. workspace object not recognized?

4. OLE Object not recognized

5. Database and rdoConnection types not recognized

6. Getting at database objects, not DAO, in an access database through code

7. Not recognizing object "Database" in VBA Access 2000

8. ahtCommonFileOpenSave not recognized

9. User defined function not recognized

10. Trim Function Not Recognized?

11. function names not recognized in Access 97

12. Format function not recognized