Exporting/Importing Command Bars using VB
Author Message
 Exporting/Importing Command Bars using VB

Can anyone help?  I have an application which allows the
user to generate part clones of itself in order to
distribute to other locations.  I have successfully
created the database and exported all the relevant
objects, linked the files etc. but I cannot find any way
of exporting (or even importing) custom command bars using
VB.

Surely there must be some way?

Urgent help appreciated!

Cheers

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 19:02:15 GMT

1. Import/Export to Access dbase using VB?

2. MS Outlook Import/Export Wizard execution using VB

3. importing and exporting data using sql server and vb

4. help reqired Re: Exporting / Importing Custom tool menu bars

5. Importing and exporting menubars using code

6. Text file import - export using VB5.0

7. Emulating or Using Import / Export Wizard

8. Is there additional overhead at runtime when using the Imports command

9. Access 2000, Export Text File - Using TransferText Command

10. HELP: Import and Export in VB application

11. how to write a VB to import and export data to/from SQL2K to Excel

12. how write a vb to import from and export data to excel fromm SQL sever