VB component dialog box does not show MS Masked Edit Control 6.0
Author Message
 VB component dialog box does not show MS Masked Edit Control 6.0

I have the MS VB 6 program for 32 bit Development, version
8176. I do not see Microsoft Masked Edit Control 6.0
listed in the Component Dialog Box and have been unable to
determine how to included this in the Component Dialog Box
so I can use this capability. I have not been able to
determine if I even have the correct file(s) to install it
on my machine. Can someone tell me what and where to look;
and if I do not have it on my machine what and where do I
need to go to download this capability? I would appreciate
your help. Thanks

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 02:40:41 GMT
 VB component dialog box does not show MS Masked Edit Control 6.0
Hi

It may depend on your system, but msmask32.ocx is in the windows\system32
dir on my system. If you have vb6 installed, it should be on your system.
Use windows explorer and search for msmask32.ocx

HTH

Ken M

---

Sun, 10 Apr 2005 06:30:30 GMT

1. Masked Edit Box and Control Masking

2. MS Masked Edit MS Outline Controls

3. Which 3rd party ActiveX component for masked edit box

4. RE : VB Mask Edit Box Control ?

5. Instructions Dialog box radio box to not show any longer

6. Problem with Masked Edit Control 6.0

7. error with Mask Edit Control 6.0 and SQL 7.0

8. vb6 - I have no Project-Components-Control called Microsoft Common Dialog Control 6.0

9. Mask Edit Boxes Will Not Left Align???

10. Mask Edit Boxes Will Not Left Align???

11. masked edit box right not left

12. Data Entry Masks Without Masked Edit Box