Finding Value of senders email address
Author Message
 Finding Value of senders email address

I have an Access application that parses through folders in Outlook and
based on the folder, updates an access database.  The key in the Access
database is the email address.

I can't find it in the Outlook Email Object.  The .TO property only holds

know where I can get the email address or what property it is contained in??

Wed, 17 Aug 2005 00:11:22 GMT
 Finding Value of senders email address
You can use the redemption library (http://www.dimastr.com/redemption/) or
CDO 1.21
and look up the recipients addressentry property

Quote:
> I have an Access application that parses through folders in Outlook and
> based on the folder, updates an access database.  The key in the Access
> database is the email address.

> I can't find it in the Outlook Email Object.  The .TO property only holds

> know where I can get the email address or what property it is contained
in??

Wed, 17 Aug 2005 02:13:45 GMT

1. WHERE DO I FIND THE SENDERS EMAIL ADDRESS

2. How to find out the email-address of the sender

3. Finding Sender's Address in EMail:No MAPI Object Model

4. getting email senders Actual Email address

5. getting email senders actual email address

6. VBA Outlook, sender's email, and Global address book

7. Programmatically adding an email address to Junk Senders list

8. MailItem Sender email address

9. getting the senders email address

10. How to get Sender's email address using VBA

11. vba Getting sender's email address

12. How can I know the sender's email address of a message