Paramter Query/Null Value help
Author Message
 Paramter Query/Null Value help

I have a parameter query where I am asking the user to query on EmployeeID.
What I am trying to do is if Employee ID is left empty, I want all employee
ids to show up.  How would I do that .
The code I have at the bottom is what I have right now, but I know that
wouldnt work.
How would I do this.  Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like [Enter ID] & "*" Or Is Null

Wed, 12 Oct 2005 03:57:36 GMT
 Paramter Query/Null Value help
Pls if not necessary, don't multipost.

Answered in word.vba.beginners.

Quote:
> I have a parameter query where I am asking the user to query on
EmployeeID.
> What I am trying to do is if Employee ID is left empty, I want all
employee
> ids to show up.  How would I do that .
> The code I have at the bottom is what I have right now, but I know that
> wouldnt work.
> How would I do this.  Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> Like [Enter ID] & "*" Or Is Null

Wed, 12 Oct 2005 07:15:35 GMT

1. NULL Values in SQL Queries - HELP HELP

2. Parameter Query/Null Value help

3. NULL Values in SQL Queries - HELP!

4. How to pass single, multiple or null parameter value(s) to multiple queries

5. Null values in Parameter queries (or Wildcards)???

6. Null values in Parameter queries (or Wildcards)???

7. Query Engine Error: Db Null Values

8. How to handle null values in VB.NET query

9. SQL query selecting null values

10. assign NULL values from query to variables

11. ????? How to query NULL value ?????

12. assign NULL values from query to variables