making changes to a tif file and saving as new tif file? (graphix)
Author Message
 making changes to a tif file and saving as new tif file? (graphix)

Hi!

it seems very difficult to me! no idea how to start.

i want to open a tif file; (thats not a very big problem;
i have not tried yet, but i think its as easy as opening an bmp file...)
then i want to add some text - only text - and save the
file with my changes.

do you know how? - thank you very much.

Wed, 19 May 2004 05:31:23 GMT

1. Pls Help: Save a part of a Tiff file as a new tif file

2. saving TIF files

3. I need help to convert TXT file(s) to TIF file(s)

4. Tif Conversion -- Tif to jpg

5. Creating multi-page TIff file from separate Tif files

6. Accessing .tif files

7. CommandButton to open a TIF or PDF file?

8. File dimensions TIF images

9. Convert tif file to jpeg

10. Displaying .TIF files in Visual Basic Programs

11. Convert Image file utility (TIF or BMP to JPG) needed

12. Inserting a .tif file into an Access object field