where to put this in Autoopen
Author Message
 where to put this in Autoopen

Hello, i've got a  problem in Word 2000.
Everytime when i open a txt file the automatic file converter pops up.
I've heard i can make a macro that is as follows:
Sub MyOpenDocumentMacro()

   ' Replace the FileName example with the path to your text file.
   Documents.Open FileName:="C:\My documents\Address.txt", _
      Format:=wdOpenFormatText, Encoding:=msoEncodingUSASCII

End Sub
Where do i put this so that it automitically runs when i open such a file?
I'm no programmer so i need to know the exact place where to put this.
Can anyone help me?
Regards,

Richard

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 19:42:32 GMT

1. Global AutoOpen versus Normal.dot AutoOpen in XP

2. AutoOpen not working

3. autoopen

4. Stopping AutoOpen when opening a document

5. Autoopen attachment

6. AutoExec/AutoOpen

7. AutoOpen in global startup template

8. problems with AutoOpen()