how to send notification email when new email arrives (help needed, please)
Author Message
 how to send notification email when new email arrives (help needed, please)

I have a question for anyone who is familiar with programming Outlook.  I
use the {*filter*}Genie home office PBX which places voice mail in a subfolder of
'Inbox' in Outlook for whichever user the voice mail is intended.  The voice
mail looks like a regular email with a .wav file attached.  What I want to
do is:  every time a new message is introduced into 'Inbox\Alexander, Adam'
I would like an email saying something like "You have received a new voice
mail message" to be sent to the email address of my alphanumeric pager.

Adam Alexander

Sat, 16 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 how to send notification email when new email arrives (help needed, please)
See http://www.*-*-*.com/
2000 VBA to monitor the Inbox for new items. All you'd need to do is use
this code to create and send the message:

    Set msg = Application.CreateItem(0)
    With msg
        .Subject = "whatever"
        .Body = "whatever"
        .To = "pager address"
        .Send
    End With

--
Sue Mosher
Author of

Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
> I have a question for anyone who is familiar with programming Outlook.  I
> use the {*filter*}Genie home office PBX which places voice mail in a subfolder
of
> 'Inbox' in Outlook for whichever user the voice mail is intended.  The
voice
> mail looks like a regular email with a .wav file attached.  What I want to
> do is:  every time a new message is introduced into 'Inbox\Alexander,
Adam'
> I would like an email saying something like "You have received a new voice
> mail message" to be sent to the email address of my alphanumeric pager.

=)

> Adam Alexander

Sun, 17 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to start a macro when a new email arrives

2. Sending Email notification from ASP

3. Sending an Email Notification WSH

4. Notification when new message arrive in public folder

5. Delayed email send in Outlook 2000 - PLEASE HELP!

6. Please help ????? Auto email sending Prob

7. Sending email via link on a form (help please)

8. please help in sending email within VB applicationsl

9. Sending email to more then one email

10. Send a email to email-address with netscape ???

11. Send email from Acc97 to Lotus notes email.

12. VBA Send Email with specific Email Account