Saving an Excel file without using Excel
Author Message
 Saving an Excel file without using Excel

Hi all!

I am not sure if this is the place to ask this question and if it isn't
it would be nice if you could direct me to the right place.

I'm writing an Visual Basic program, and I need to save data to an Excel
sheet.
But it is not sure that Excel is installed on the Desktop I'll be using
the program on.

So, does maybe someone have man modul or an dll which I can use.

Thanks in advance
Igor Jurcevic

Sat, 18 Jun 2005 07:03:37 GMT

1. Saving an Excel file without using Excel

2. Using an Excel file without having Microsoft Excel installed

3. Saving Excel file to Excel file

4. OLE: Excel worksheet without using Excel

5. Using Excel object without installing Excel?

6. How can I open Excel workbook without using Excel.Worksheet

7. Saving Excel Range to Image without using Sendkeys

8. Accessing an Excel file without opening Excel

9. Reading Excel files without opening excel

10. Write a Excel File Without Excel App

11. Creating Excel Files Without Excel...

12. Viewing Excel files without firing up Excel.