National Holidays are wrong
Author Message
 National Holidays are wrong

Hi,

I am not sure if I am in the right newsgroup but maybe
someone can direct me.

Has anyone had any problems with the National Holiday's
coming up on the
wrong date?  One user has this problem.  I noticed he has
a lot of all day
event and Outlook counts National Holiday's as All Day
Events.  Could that
be throwing the Holidays off?  Any help would be
appreciated.  Thanks

Fri, 02 Apr 2004 22:53:25 GMT

1. Recordset: What am I doing wrong?

2. What am I doing wrong??

3. What am I doing wrong?

4. Help with syntax. What am I doing wrong

5. What am I doing wrong?

6. What am I doing wrong?

7. What am I doing wrong?

8. Please tell me what I am doing wrong - DAO parameter Append Query :(

9. What am I doing wrong? -MultiSelect List box

10. Select Case - What am I doing wrong?

11. What am I doing wrong (easy).

12. OLE problem, or what am I doing wrong?