Shadow Direct Connection
Author Message
 Shadow Direct Connection

I have used the command below to create DSN for sql server from within my
access applications.

DBEngine.RegisterDatabase "DSNname", "SQL Server", True, "Description=Dealer
Info" & Chr(13) & "Server=gbl002" & Chr(13) & "Database=DEALER" & Chr(13) &
"AutoTranslate=No"

I am now trying to create a DSN for a ShadowDirect connection using the same
methord.
However whilst I can create the DSN I am unable to sert any of the atributes
eg 'Host Name' or 'Subsystem" etc. no matter what I have tried.

Has anyone managed to do this before?

Mon, 12 Jan 2004 21:26:01 GMT

1. Dataset performance vs. direct connections

2. Direct cable connection

3. Direct Cable Connection - Help on API

4. Direct Printer Motor Connection..??

5. XMLHttpRequest - no direct connection property?

6. Direct connection to Oracle without ODBC?

7. ODBC Direct Connection still usuable.

8. Direct connection or Replication?

9. Can I call Direct Cable Connection Programatically?

10. Direct Cable Connection - Help on API

11. Can I call Direct Cable Connection Programatically?

12. Map drives on computer over direct cable connection (DCC)