Marking Queried Records ??
Author Message
 Marking Queried Records ??

Hi all,

How can I "mark" those records extracted from a table by an Access querie so
that I do not have to querie them again. I can do this outside Access with
VB code but I'd like to know how to do this within Access with code or some
other way.

All assistance appreciated.

Peter

Tue, 13 Jan 2004 12:12:51 GMT
 Marking Queried Records ??
If you can't modify the original table to add Yes/No field indicating
whether the record has been examined, you could use a temp table to
store the IDs of the evaluated records. Then use the Unmatched Query
Wizard to select the other records.

Quote:

--
Perth, Western Australia
Tips for MS Access users at:

Tue, 13 Jan 2004 14:43:57 GMT

1. Access query works - same query in VB returns no records

2. Access query works - same query in VB returns no records

3. Marking up fields with RTF code

4. Marking a message as read

5. Outlook macro: automatically marking items as read

6. Marking a Mail as Read

7. Marking AddressBook receipients as capable to read Rich-text

8. Moving a message and marking as read

9. Revision Markings mode similar to Ami Pro

10. Marking Text

11. marking words as mis-spelled

12. Setting Delete Revision Marking