Save DB / W2K
Author Message
 Save DB / W2K

Hi,

I have an Access97 database working now on w2k and I get an error when
saving my database on a second directory by the API savefile. Please, can
you send me the way you use to make such backup within a module.
When I am trying to convert my DB on Access2000 I receive an error in this
module. Is there new declarations for W2K

Thanks for any advise

Bye

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 16:46:52 GMT

1. Distinguish between XP home/prof, w2k SP level, w2K server/prof

2. Saving Excel Worksheet in DB as OLE Object

3. Need lateral thinking re saving back end db

4. Saving a backend db

5. saving db under a new name

6. db decompiles after compiling and saving?

7. Help saving email attachments to Access DB

8. Problem Saving to DB

9. Saving Visio shapes to file/db (Visio 2000)

10. Saving embedded word 97 docs in Access db with linked SQL Server tables

11. Folder full of images or save to DB?

12. Folder full of images or save to DB?