Trim Function Not Recognized?
Author Message
 Trim Function Not Recognized?

I have been having problems where simple functions like:

Left$
Trim$
str()

Have not been recognized and I get a message saying the object library cannot
be found.

Is the database corrupt?  I have tried other databases on the same machine and
it works.   The database is found on a network, with users who may or may not
have received a full install of Access97 (Lazy MIS) so I get error messages
with the functions.

Has this happened to anyone?

Thanks,

Mike
Mike Cunningham
HamRadio
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 10 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Trim Function Not Recognized?

Quote:
> I have been having problems where simple functions like:
> Left$
> Trim$
> str()
> Have not been recognized and I get a message saying the object library cannot
> be found.

Sounds like the infamous References problem rides again! Open a module,
any module, open the References dialog under Tools, and look for anything
you don't really need or marked "missing".

Mon, 10 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trim not trimming?

2. trim() function not working in internet explorer 6

3. User defined function not recognized

4. function names not recognized in Access 97

5. Format function not recognized

6. Access 7.0 does not recognize VBA functions

7. Access not recognizing string functions

8. Left$, Right$ function not recognized in another computer.

9. Word can not recognize VBA function.

10. public function not recognized by another form....

11. VB5 Implements Not Recognizing Function

12. Subroutines and Functions not recognized