How can i save html page of iexplorer(or netscape)
Author Message
 How can i save html page of iexplorer(or netscape)

how can i save html page of iexplorer (or netscape)?
I can open a html page of iexplore by using command "shell"
but i could not save the page opened.

Tell me how...
Thank you!

Research Institute for Basic Sciences,
Pusan National University, Pusan, Korea

Mon, 25 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can i save html page of iexplorer(or netscape)
Hi Baek,

 You can try setting a reference to SHDocVw.dll and see if IE exposes any
Automation props for this.

 Otherwise, you can use the WinInet APIs directly, and save the file
locally.
<http://www.mvps.org/access/modules/mdl0037.htm >
 -- Dev

how can i save html page of iexplorer (or netscape)?
I can open a html page of iexplore by using command "shell"
but i could not save the page opened.

Tell me how...
Thank you!

Research Institute for Basic Sciences,
Pusan National University, Pusan, Korea

Fri, 01 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Code to save IExplorer page for Access

2. Save current html page as html file

3. Netscape instead of IEXPLORER

4. Canned pages....

5. Save each page as seperate HTML or PDF file

6. Saving modified HTML page

7. save html page

8. how can i save an html page in access

9. save html 1 (not many) pages

10. Need to retrieve HTML pages and save as Text via VB or VBA

11. Save a html page like a picture

12. Save HTML page as TXT