Dividing incoming email into groups of 20
Author Message
 Dividing incoming email into groups of 20

Using Outlook 2000 with POP3 internet accounts

I have a specific email account which receives large numbers of messages in
bursts - some days I may get zero, some days I may get 200.

Is it possible to get Outlook to perform the following operations on demand?

Given folder Inbound (messages are placed there according to rules created
by the Rules Wizard)

Create a folder with the name "<today's date in mm/dd/yy format>-1"

Move the first 20 emails into the new folder

If at least 20 messages remain in the Inbound folder, create a new folder
named ...-n+1

Move the next 20 emails into the new folder

Repeat until there are fewer than 20 emails in the Inbound folder

Any help would be appreciated.

Mon, 06 Oct 2003 23:14:16 GMT

1. PC Install from 20/20 software

2. Stateless search from database (Return 20 and 20 records)

3. How to make a sinus output from 20 Hz to 20 KHz

4. logginf incoming email messages

5. Opening hyperlinks from incoming emails

6. Converting incoming email into an editable form

7. How to automatically save attachments from incoming email

8. Change font of an Incoming Email message in Outlook 2000

9. Scan incoming emails

10. incoming email vba or macro

11. Monitor Incoming Email

12. Update Excel cell based on incoming email count