Recipients is BCC is null?
Author Message
 Recipients is BCC is null?

Hello there.
I have a problem retrieve the recipient on the Bcc Property on opening mail
item.
I'm sure when I send the mail, I put in To,Cc,Bcc in Message Recipient.
Any ideas?

Thanks.

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 23:29:54 GMT
 Recipients is BCC is null?
Sorry: Recipients in BCC is null?

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 23:43:05 GMT
 Recipients is BCC is null?
Do you mean that when you receive a mail message and try to view the BCC
field there is nothing in it?  If so that is the definition of BCC.  You
will not see anything in that field unless you are the person being BCC'd.

--
Patricia Cardoza
Outlook MVP

~Please post all replies to the newsgroup~

Quote:
> Sorry: Recipients in BCC is null?

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 00:06:10 GMT
 Recipients is BCC is null?
Thanks.
But when I click reply all. The BCC field still empty, and all the user
move to TO or CC fields.

What's the rule when Reply, Reply all and Forword?

The BCC field always won't show,right?