Q: Printing report on non-default printer w/o user selecting printer
Author Message
 Q: Printing report on non-default printer w/o user selecting printer

Hello,
I have two reports which I want to print on different printers. The report
destined for the default printer is easy (docmd.openreport). But how do I
direct the other report to another printer?

Best regards,
Vemund Haga

Mon, 28 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Q: Printing report on non-default printer w/o user selecting printer
Vemund -
Open the Page Setup for the particular report and set "Use Specific Printer"
option, set that.  Then just use DoCmd.OpenReport.  That should send it to
the specified printer.
Tim
Quote:

>Hello,
>I have two reports which I want to print on different printers. The report
>destined for the default printer is easy (docmd.openreport). But how do I
>direct the other report to another printer?

>Best regards,
>Vemund Haga

Mon, 28 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How selecting a (non-default) printer for printing a report

2. Printer.Print on non-default printer

3. printer default to non-default printer

4. Macro that selects printer and prints doc also changes default printer

5. Printing to non-default printer

6. How do I Print to non-default printer in VB5

7. Printing to non-default printer

8. printing to non-default printer

9. Help w/ printing to non-default printer

10. Print on a non-default printer

11. Print to non-default printer

12. Crystal Reports Printing to the not-default printer sq Landscape printing