The command or action 'OutputTo' isn't available now.
Author Message
 The command or action 'OutputTo' isn't available now.

In a Access XP application I use this VBA code:

DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputReport, "rptExport", acFormatRTF,
cPath & "folders.rtf", False
DoEvents
DoCmd.OutputTo acOutputQuery, "qryLabels", acFormatXLS,
cPath & "addresses.xls", False
DoEvents

During the execution I get this error message:

Run-time error '2046'
The command or action 'OutputTo' isn't available now.

By clicking the Debug button, the SECOND Docmd.OutputTo-
command is indicated.
So I get the error at: DoCmd.OutputTo
acOutputQuery, "qryLabels", acFormatXLS, cPath
& "addresses.xls", False

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 18:03:40 GMT

1. Error 2046, "The command or action 'Rename' isn't available now."

2. OutputTo Error command or action not available.

3. Error 3075: function isn't available in expressions in query expression

4. Function isn't available in expressions in qyeryexpression

5. Function isn't available in expressions in query expression

6. Access97 Function isn't available in query

7. Function isn't available error

8. Function isn't available in expressions in query

9. Help: Function isn't available in expressions in query expression

10. Microsoft's OLE DB Simple Provider 1.5 Library isn't cutting it :(

12. Trapping Action Query 'Errors'