need to register global Application object With Events from AddIn
Author Message
 need to register global Application object With Events from AddIn

Hi Group!

I want my app to be able to react when a user changes document (window). It
can easily be done with a class module in Normal.dot and an AutoExec sub -
BUT I'd like a solution where the registration of the Application object
with events is done from an AddIn (a .dot in the StartUp-folder) when the
AddIn is loaded (MSO97).

I'm considering an approach where I (using the Extensibility library) copy
the class module and the ordinary module to the users Normal.dot when the
main procedure in the AddIn is first called, and then call the registration
Sub i Normal.dot

Is there any other way?

Thanx in advance

Jesper

Wed, 27 Aug 2003 18:15:23 GMT

1. Access Forms collection, App object or Global object of the Parent application

2. XP SP1 Access denied to Objects, Object events not registered

3. Problem opening Excel Addin with Excel application object

4. Help: Need advise on turning VB Addin into Excel Addin

5. I need a single global connection object

6. Global Variables / Global Objects

7. I need a single global connection object

8. registering a Com addin

9. Events with application object?

10. Application object events

11. VB5 Error: Data Error event Hit err: Application or object-defined erro

12. Need help intercepting application events